Fairy Tail: New Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail: New Beginnings

A Text Based Fairy Tail site.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
This is our button, if you want to add us as an affiliate:

The Guide on Ranks NRPG2
Latest topics
» Zandu Rank Guide
The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 12:01 pm by Elendril

» Zandu Magic Guide
The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 6:21 pm by Elendril

» Posting Templates
The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 5:34 am by Elendril

» River Time Blues
The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 2:49 am by Sage

» Hey Ian Here
The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:17 pm by ~Ian~

» Muk's Advertisement Basic code
The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 am by Rohas

» Celestial Spirit Magic
The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 am by Rick

» Additional Magic
The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:48 am by Rick

» The Travelling Guide
The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 am by Rick

Top posters
Elendril
The Guide on Ranks EmptyThe Guide on Ranks I_voting_barThe Guide on Ranks Empty 
Rain Ryder
Rick
Sage
Rohas
Digi
Mukoro Taito
~Ian~

The Guide on Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain Ryder
A-Rank
A-Rank
Rain Ryder

Jewels : 22611

Character sheet
Magic:
The Guide on Ranks Left_bar_bleue100/100The Guide on Ranks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Guide on Ranks Empty
PostSubject: The Guide on Ranks   The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:49 am

Rank Guide

The Guide on Ranks Little10

Within a guild, members are given ranks, and these ranks can extend all the way to S-Rank. The more famous you become, and through vigorous tests and training one can get a higher rank.

C-Rank Mages are beginners, They're just starting out with the magic they're naturally in tune with. Even though, they are a low rank they show much initiative and promise.
[Start with 5 C-Rank Spells]

B-Rank Mages are those who have shown promise in their magic, gaining the ability to learn another form of magic as well as their own natural spells.
[Start with 10 C-Rank and B-Rank Spells]

A-Rank Mages are bested only by those who have achieved the S-Rank status, and their power is impressive and are decently known throughout their guild and a few other Guilds.
[Start with 15 Spells of B and below and 2 A-Rank Spells]

S-Rank Mages are the best of the best, and are well known. They are generally given a nickname that is related with their great skill. Capable of using three different types of magic, Their ability is incredible and their names are known throughout the land of Fiore.
[20 Spells of A and below and 3 S-Rank Spells]

The Guildmaster & Up Whether a council member a ten holy wizard or a guild master you are known as the best of the best your power said to surpass almost all.
[25 Spells, and only 5 can be S-Ranked]

Last edited by Kai Terumi on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:02 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain Ryder
A-Rank
A-Rank
Rain Ryder

Character sheet
Magic:
The Guide on Ranks Left_bar_bleue100/100The Guide on Ranks Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Guide on Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guide on Ranks   The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:59 am

Spell Ranking

Spell Ranks play an important part here on Fairy Tail: New Beginnings. These allow one to judge the strength and overall ability of a spell, weapon, etc. Below will be information on each rank and how to judge the rankings of each spell created or used.

C-Rank

A C-rank spell is a spell with only a little power and oomph, not really being able to do that much damage or cause much pain if required, though they can cause minor pain and nuisances. A good example of a C-Rank Spell is a small fireball, or purple fire which allows the user to stick to things. C-Rank spells can be shot up to 5 metres long.

B-Rank

B-Rank Spells pack a lot more power behind them, capable of causing a decent amount of damage or travel over vast distances. A great example of a B-rank spell would be Archive Magic which allows the user to transfer information over a vast range. Another example is Levi's solid script magic.

Many of the shows spells would come under this rank B-rank spells can be shot up to ten meters long.

A-Rank

A-Rank are spells that can cause a vast amount of damage, or greatly enhance the abilities of those around you or yourself. Most takeover abilities would come under this rank as well as most Dragonslayer techniques. Allowing for great ranges and great devastation in power, abilities and speed, A-ranked Spells are dangerous spells, and can be shot up to fifteen meters long.

S-Rank

S-Rank Spells are spells that are enormously powerful. The full version of the Titan spell is an S-rank spell, and also Mirajane's Satan Soul Takeover spell. Spells granted S-rank are spells that are generally very, very, powerful. So powerful the weaker mages would be unable to handle their power. S-rank spells can be shot up to twenty meters long.
Back to top Go down
Rain Ryder
A-Rank
A-Rank
Rain Ryder

Character sheet
Magic:

The Guide on Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guide on Ranks   The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 am

How You Rank Up

Now, I know what you're all thinking: "How am I to rank up?" Well, ranking up is incredibly simple. This revolves around staff and members working together.

C-Rank - B-Rank

Wanna get your character to B rank? Well this is simple. Request a rank upgrade (After 10 days of RPing at your C-rank). This comes in the form of 3 stages. A written test, a magic test and finally, a mission that requires you to do battle where death is a possibility. The tests will be created by staff and PM'd to you so that there is no foul play going on.

Once you are on your Mission stage you will be given a member of staff to NPC with, and if successful you will be granted B-Rank status.

B-Rank - A-Rank

This takes the form of battling. Sweet and simple. However, the terrain in which the battle is changeable and staff will post how the terrain is changed. This allows us to determine your ability to adapt to changeable situations. Your opponent will either be an A-Ranked NPC mage or a current A-Ranked who the Guildmaster appoints to do battle with you. YOU must have made some form of development and been a b-rank for at least one month before requesting a rank up.

A-Rank - S-Rank

This takes the form of the S-Rank Mage Tests. Guildmasters will appoint which A-Rank mages can take the test, and those A-Rank mages can then choose a mage of any rank to be their partner.  Your job will be to get through (Insert Name) Island taking on the many challenges that are waiting for you. Once done, you will have completed Stage One.

Stage Two consists of a Finding Mission, where staff will give you clues that must be followed in order to find the goal. Similar to a scavenger hunt.

Stage Three is an all out S-Rank battle. All participants who have completed Stage One and Two will be entered into a Royal Rumble where every S-Rank mage in the guild will also participate. Only two people can come out on top.

There is a time limit which will be set prior to the S-Rank Test.You must have some major development with your guilld and have been an A-rank for two or more months before ranking up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Guide on Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guide on Ranks   The Guide on Ranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guide on Ranks
Page 1 of 1